SFP RJ45 Copper Module is an economic tool to help you change your SFP slot into RJ45 port to connect IP device without new purchase of switch.
Using this tool in any SFP slots on your 24 port fiber switch would be a great saving to combine fiber optic connection and Ethernet connection to serve specific needs for RJ45 port with simple plug and play installation.
SFP RJ45 Copper Module is specially designed for port transfer, which is convenient for you to get RJ45 port when you want connect devices that employ RJ45 connector but you just have SFP slots on your switch.
It comes with highly compatibility with various standard switches, you are able to finish the installation with simple plug and play design, allowing your IP devices to get 1000Mbps network and getting a maximum of 100m transmission distance.
Moreover, it adopts hot-swappable technology to make you plug in seamlessly with less network interference, it also allows you to replace the module easily and stably.
The SFP RJ45 copper module can serve your need for outdoor deployment because its wide operating temperature range from -20℃~60℃, giving a longer use life under harsh environment.
+ How it works
- 1. The 5976-75 SFP RJ45 copper module is used to turn SFP slot to RJ45 port.
- 2. Plug the 5976-75 into any SFP slot on the switch or other devices.
- 3. Connect the IP device with Cat5e/Cat6 Ethernet cable.
- 4. An easy and 1000Mbps Ethernet network connection is available for IP devices, such as IP camera, NVR, access point etc.
- SFP slot to RJ45 connector provides 1000Mbps
- Suits for Cat5e/Cat6 Ethernet cable
- Easy to use-plug and play
- Hot-swappable for convenient replacement
- Wide operating temperature range from -20℃~60℃
+ What is included
- 1. SFP RJ45 Copper Module
- 2. User Guide
Do you have any questions or concerns?
|Supported Media||Single-Mode Fiber||cat5e/cat6||Single-Mode Fiber||Single-Mode Fiber|
|Connector Type||(1) LC||RJ45||(2) LC||(1) LC|
|TX Wavelength||1270 nm||N/A||1310 nm||1310 nm|
|RX Wavelength||1330 nm||N/A||1310 nm||1310 nm|
|Data Rate||10 Gbps SFP+||1000 mbps||1.25 Gbps SFP||1.25 Gbps SFP|
|Transmission Distance||10 KM||100 M||20 KM||20 KM|
|Operation Temperature||-20 to 60 C||-20 to 60 C||-40 to 75 C||-40 to 75 C|