Outdoor PoE Switch with SFP is an extremely reliable networking system for outdoor high powered demand applications with highly flexibility on connection.
Place this device at outdoor environment without concern of water damage and to provide fast network and sufficient high power for multiple network devices with plug and play installation.
Outdoor PoE Switch with SFP is designed for outdoor multiple IP devices deployment because the switch can provide power and data together for long distance and t is well protected inside a fully waterproof metal enclosure. Besides, it is able to be directly buried under the ground.
The PoE port complies with IEEE802.3at standard. Each PoE port is capable of output maximum power up to 30W, which meets your specific demand for supplying high power consumption IP devices.
The switch allows you to expand network access in a rational quantity for up to 4 devices, saving unnecessary cost, meanwhile repeats the network capability for another 100 meters.
Additionally, the switch equips with 1 SFP port for long distance network device deployment via fiber optic link, giving you great flexibility on installation.
No requirement of AC adapter is ideal for dealing with the case while power source is not presented in the field of mounting IP devices.
The PoE switch is in compact size but comes with high power output as well as in fanless, natural cooling design. The switch can work under temperature range from -40℃ to 60℃. Perfectly fine in various outdoor environments.
+How it works?
- 1. 6100-26 Outdoor waterproof PoE Switch works with 5543-60 90W PoE switch with SFP can reach long range fiber link for multiple IP devices.
- 2. There are 4 PoE ports and 1 built-in SFP fiber port in 6100-26 switch, PoE ports is for data and power out, and SFP fiber port is for PoE signal in.
- 3. Plug SFP modules (SFP transceivers) into the two SFP fiber ports so that the network signal or fiber optic signal can be converted.
- 4. Link two fiber ports together with fiber optical cable (multimode or singlemode, reaching a maximum distance of 80km).
- 5. It accepts power input range from 100-240VAC. Run powerline to the 220VAC power.
- 6. 6100-26 switch’s PoE ports connect to the front-end IP devices with Ethernet cable. 10/100/1000 data transmission is available.
- Support PoE+ and PoE for up to 30W output
- Complete waterproof design for stable operation
- Flexible fiber optic link for long distance transmission
- Wide range operating temperature for outdoor applications
- Expand and repeat your PoE network for up to 4 IP devices
- Plug and play installation, all in one
- Dual power redundancy
- Gigabit switching capacity
- Click here to open Datasheet in PDF
|Networking Interfaces||(4) 10/100/1000 Mbps PoE Ports|
(1) 1 Gbps dedicated RJ45 Ethernet Ports
(1) 1 Gbps dedicated SFP Ethernet Ports
|Management Interface||Plug and Play|
|MAC Address Table||4K，Automatic study, automatic updates|
|Jumbo frame||9216 Bytes|
|Packet buffer||1.5M bit|
|Power Method||100-240VAC/50-60 Hz, Universal Input|
|Power Supply||AC/DC, Internal,84W DC|
|LEDs Per Port||PWR, LNK/ACT, PoE|
|ESD/EMP Protection||Air: ± 10 kV, Contact: ± 8 kV|
|Surge Protection||Different mode ±4 kv, Common mode ±6 kv|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C ~ 60 °C|
|Operating Humidity||5% ~ 90% non-condensing|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, IC|
|PoE Interfaces||PoE+ IEEE 802.3af/at (Pins 1, 2+; 3, 6-)|
|Max. PoE+ Wattage per Port by PSE||32W|
|Voltage Range 802.3at Mode||DC48V|
+ What is included?
- 1. Outdoor PoE Switch with SFP
- 2. Quick guide
Tips for Outdoor Applications Deployment
Although WiFi connection has become a common way for people to get access to network, it has several downsides that can’t be solved by now, such as narrow coverage of WiFi signal. Actually, wired cabling is a rather more reliable way to get higher bandwidth for data transmission as well as more resistant to electromagnetic interference. As to wired cabling, one thing with which you might confront is outdoor deployment. There are several things you should know before you dive head first into the world of outdoor wired cabling deployment. Today we’ll talk about how you can accomplish outdoor applications deployment.Read more