The 1 meter armored fiber optic patch cable is specially designed for indoor or outdoor or other harsh environment deployment, giving you better protection and reliability in fiber optic application.
It is commonly required in the beginning fiber optic connection, being used between fiber optic patch panels and fiber Ethernet devices or server to employ reliable, high speed, long distance fiber optic link, especial for FTTX or LANs application.
You are able to get higher performance fiber optic link with high data transmission speed and low insertion loss because of its armored design and IP67 waterproof rated capacity as well as 100% test qualified LC connectors.
- IP67 Waterproof rated suits for indoor or outdoor use by resisting dust, moisture, oil etc
- Armored rugged structure provides stronger protection, rodent-resistant and decreases fiber optic damage
- Used between patching panels and fiber Ethernet devices or servers
- Economic and convenient tool for FTTX or LANs applications
- Compatible with LC connector
- Suit for single mode or multimode fiber optic cable
- 100% test qualified, durable, safe standard connector
- High speed, low insertion loss ensure high performance data transmission
- Length: 1M
- Connectors: LC to LC
- Wavelengths: 1310 and 1550nm
- Bend Radius: Minimum 5cm
- Jacket OD: 3.00mm
- Date Rate: 1 Gigabit / 10Gb
- Fiber Type: Single Mode
- Operating Temperature: -4ºF to 158ºF (-20º to +70º C)
- Jacket Type: Armor + PVC
+ What is included
- 1.LC to LC Simplex Single-mode 1 Meter(3.28ft) Armored Fiber Optic Patch Cord*2