95W PoE splitter is an industrial-grade device that transmits and separates data and power for high power non-PoE devices in the IP system over an UTP cable.
To deal with high power and network supplying for IP powered devices at outdoor harsh environment. Working with IEEE 802.3bt compliant PSE and PDs, the whole system will provide 72W remaining power, and there is no need for AC power supply, reducing costs and simplifying installation.
The Fastcabling 95W PoE splitter is an Industrial-grade device to deliver both the Ethernet data and PoE power from Ultra PoE PSE. It enables to deliver a maximum of 72W power output to non-PoE devices, such as POS, AIO (All-in-One) touch PC and thin-client, digital signage and display tablet, PTZ speed dome and the network devices that need higher power to work normally. This splitter is also backward compatible with PoE IEEE802.3af/at that suits for low power consumption IP devices such as fixed IP camera, access point.
PoE splitter can create an integrated PoE and non-PoE Gigabit network. There is no need to buy an expensive PoE switch or install electrical wiring and outlets in hard to reach locations. It is transparent to the network protocols and Mac address. Simple plug and play makes both power and data are transmitted through the PoE splitter, then it splits the combined data and power stream into two separate cords for various high power non-PoE applications, and 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet connection can be accessed.
Moreover, it is highly reliable design for outdoor harsh environment with -40℃ to 75℃ wide range operating temperature, providing carrier grade surge protection. Wall mount design provides installation flexibility.
+ How it works?
- 1. The 5721-23 PoE splitter has two ports, one is for “Lan”, the other is for “PoE”. (“PoE” is Data and power Input; “Lan” is Data Output.)
- 2. Connect the “PoE” port to 5720-74 PoE injector “PoE Out” port with a 1000BASE-T UTP cable, the data and power can be transmitted to the splitter, which separates data and power.
- 3. There is three DC power ports on the side (total maximum output 72watt), choose one to link to your PoE or non-PoE devices that need high power input with DC12V patch cord (included) or other DC powerlines to get power.
- 4. Connect the “Lan” port to the any IEEE 802.3af/at front-end devices that need high power input with a RJ45 patch cord (included) to get data.
- 5. In a place where is hard to find the AC outlet, the 5720-74 PoE injector and 5721-23 PoE splitter operate as a pair to provide the easiest way to power your PoE or non-PoE devices which need high power input.
- Simple plug and play, no configuration required
- Cost saving-integrates the existing non-PoE IP device with PoE
- Ideal solution for high power applications
- -40℃ to 75℃operating temperature
- Complies with IEEE 802.3bt PoE+ end-span/mid-span PD
- Supports PoE input power up to 95 watts
- Splits the 50~55V DC power over RJ45 Ethernet cable into DC 12V output
- Remote power feeding up to 100 meters
- DIN rail and wall mount design
- Dimensions: 120 *100 *35 mm
- Weight: 442g
- Networking Interfaces: (1) 10/100/1000 Mbps PoE Ports (1) 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Ports
- PoE Interfaces: IEEE802.3af/at/bt
- PSE Power on RJ-45: Data Pairs 1/2(+),3/6(-) Spare Pairs 4/5(-),7/8(+)
- Power Method: Power over Ethernet
- Max. Power Output: DC12V, 6A
- PoE budget: 72W
- LEDs Per Port: V1(Green), PoE(Orange)
- ESD/EMP Protection: Air: ± 8 kV, Contact: ± 6 kV
- Surge Protection: Different mode ±4 kv, Common mode ±6 kv
- Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ 75 °C
- Operating Humidity: 5% ~ 90% non-condensing
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- Input Voltage Range: 38-55V DC
- Click here to open Datasheet in PDF
+ What is included?
- 1. 95W PoE splitter
- 2. DC12V patch cord
- 3. RJ45 patch cord
- 3-year GURANTEE
For peace and quiet, we offer a 3-year warranty on all our products.
You can return your product within 30 days of receipt of the product for full refund.
- Q: What is the difference between injector, splitter and PoE switch?
A: The PoE injector add the power to Ethernet cable, it doesn’t process the data. The PoE switch has integrated both power and network in single device. It provide the exchange for the data as well. The PoE splitter split the power from the data and it doesn’t process the data either.
- Q: What is the power input and output?
A: The power will come from PoE injector, the maximum input is 95W, the maximum output is 72W (DC12V 6A)
- Q: What is the operating temperature range?
A: This is industrial-grade PoE splitter. The operating temperature range is -40°C ~ 75 °C.
- Q: Is this an active poe splitter?
A: Yes. This splitter will be taking the power from PoE injector. No extra power outlet requires for this splitter.
- Q: Does this product supply and transmit signals at the same time?
A: Yes, all 4 pairs are been taking to transmit the power and signals. The splitter will separate the power and data and connect to the No IP device.
+ Related Product
Do you have any questions or concerns?
How to build a PoE network system for high powered devices?
Power hungry applications have been used in office and home widely, therefore the demands of new high power PoE are increasing, which means advanced PoE technology and standard are urgenly needed for providing steadier power and network to these power hungry IP devices. Thankfully, you’re not completely out of luck, you can find cost-saving and safe solutions in Fastcabling, meanwhile, the solutions we provide is also suitable for your existing non-PoE system.Read more