Ring Network Gigabit PoE Switch is a flexible solution to increase efficiency and stability for power and network transmission in the long distance PoE networking system.
The Ring Network Switch allows you to implement the traditional ring topology to take advantage of network path redundancy with super simple installation, saving cost and time on complicated cabling, and ensuring the continuous operation of the switch with less than 20-msec link loss recovery capability.
The Ring Network Gigabit PoE Switch is equipped with 8 10/100/1000 BaseT PoE ports, which also can be used in ring topology application for connecting multiple IP devices. And the cable link between each node switch even can be straght line in the loop. It is ideal for large scale IP video surveillance installation that confronts with power and network cabling difficulty or requires constantly monitoring with straight line connection. It also supports 2 Gigabit dedicated SFP slots, providing flexible connection option with fiber optic link to meet various demands of long distance deployment.
More importantly, compared with other ring network switches, it features easy installation and straightforward unmanaged system. A reliable ring network can be accomplished only with easy configuration, saving many complicated steps and time.
Compliant with IEEE 802.3at/af PoE+/PoE, the switch supplies up to 30 Watts per port and automatically detects PoE devices and their power class to simplify your infrastructure. This switch seamlessly receives and routes traffic at its non-blocking rate.
With its wide operation temperature range form -40°C and +75° C, which enables it to apply under outdoor or industrial hard environment. Besides, the switch support wide range DC supply from 12V to 48V, so with combination of DC power supply, you can deploy at outdoor environment flexibly. The switch also comes with surge protection and carrier grade electrical protection to protect from various power surges.
The switch features store-and-forward forwarding scheme to ensure low latency and high data integrity. Besides, all the interfaces support MDI/MDI-X auto-detection to detect the type of connection to any Ethernet device without requiring special straight or crossover cables.
+ How it works
- 1. The 6352-56 Ring network PoE switch has two fiber optic ports to finish fast ring network with adjacent switches by one key.
- 2. Connect one switch to the main network with PoE Ethernet cable.
- 3. Insert SFP module into the fiber port and use pre-terminated fiber optic cable to connect each switch, high speed network can be transmitted in the fiber optic link.
- 4. Connect IP devices to the PoE RJ45 ports of the switch with PoE Ethernet cable, data and power can be delivered simultaneously.
- Ring network patent technology
- Offers link loss recovery of <20-msec
- Easy installation and simple configuration
- 10/100/1000 Mbps fiber optic link
- Wide operation temperature range
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3af/at PoE
- Non-blocking switching speed
- Support MDI/MDIX auto-detection
- DIN rail mounting and Wall mount design
- Wide range redundant power supply
- Enhanced surge protection
- Click here to open Datasheet in PDF
|Networking Interfaces||(8) 10/100/1000 Mbps PoE Ports|
(2) 1 Gbps dedicated SFP Ethernet Ports
|Alarm Output||One channel relay alarm output, 1A@DC 9V, 2 cores, 5.08mm terminal|
|DIP Switch||Enable / Disable fast ring (less than 20ms) & PoE watchdog|
|MAC Address Table||16K，Automatic study, automatic updates|
|Jumbo frame||10K bytes|
|Packet buffer||2M bit|
|PoE Line Pair||1/2(+)，3/6(-)|
|Power Method||4 PIN / 5.08mm (external Power Supply – Sell separately)|
|Power Input||DC 12-48V|
|PoE budget||80W(12V), 120W(24V), 240W(48V)|
|LEDs Per Port||PWR, LNK/ACT, PoE|
|ESD/EMP Protection||Air: ± 8 kV, Contact: ± 6 kV|
|Surge Protection||Different mode ±4 kv, Common mode ±6 kv|
|Operating Temperature||‘-40°C ~ 75 °C|
|Operating Humidity||5% ~ 90% non-condensing|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, IC|
|PoE Interfaces||PoE+ IEEE 802.3af/at (Pins 1, 2+; 3, 6-)|
|Max. PoE+ Wattage per Port by PSE||30W|
|Voltage Range 802.3at Mode||DC48V|
- Q:Does this switch come with a power supply?
- Q: What SFP transceiver would I need for this unit?
- Q: Will this work with 220V?
- Q: I have 802.3at, 802.3af, and non PoE cameras. will this switch work on all three?
- Q: Does this plug into a regular AC outlet?
- Q:Is this unit fanless?
A: No. The outdoor power supply sells separately.
A: It is the 1.25GB SFP transceiver with generic protocols. As this switch usually is being deployed outdoor, You should choose the industrial level SFP transceiver which work under wide temperature harsh environment.
A: No, The input voltage rating on the power supply states 12-48V. It does work with solar panel power system.
A: This supports both PoE and non-PoE devices. The switch only will send out the data when non-PoE device are connected to.
A:No, you need to provide it with low voltage. Input: 12 – 56 V DC or 18 – 36 V AC. Power supply is sold separately.
A: Yes. It is fanless and industrial grade which works between -40 degree to 75 degree.
+ What is included
- 1. Ring Network Switch
- 2. L Shape Bracket
- 3. User Guide
Do you have any questions or concerns?
Industrial PoE Solution
Fastcabling industrial PoE solution are suitable for various applications, including factory automation, oil and gas, mining, transportation, substation, energy and outdoor applications of railways, roads, tunnels, smart cities, city surveillance and traffic monitoring.Read more
There are no reviews yet.