800M 4 Port Long Range PoE+ Switch is economic and convenient way to transmit stable network and sufficient electrical power for IP devices feature long distance deployment.
Using combined with Ethernet cable coupler, the Long Range PoE+ Switch can help you deal with issue of IP cameras deployment at the location where is far away from the main network with easy installation as well as improving operation stability for the whole network system.
800M 4 Port Long Range PoE+ Switch equips with 4*10/100Mbps PoE RJ45 ports and two 10/100Mbps uplink ports, providing power and network for up to 4 IP devices. Among these 4 PoE ports, 800M long range PoE+ is available, offering up to 800M long distance transmission along with Ethernet cable, breaking the limitation of PoE transmission within 100 meters. Even after 800m transmission, it still provides 10Mbps network for IP devices, such as APs, IP cameras, or VoIP phones etc.
Cable extension comes with superior capacity of resisting high temperature, water and electrical risk, realizing a reliable connection between the surveillance system and the main network. Besides, there’s no need to install expensive PoE extension devices, saving money on installation and maintenance.
It has two uplink ports with a transmission speed of 10/100 Mbps to ensure high-speed data and video transmission. Through this port, eight PoE + can be optimally used port.
PoE connection via single Ethernet cable saves cost and time on wire cabling, which allows the users finish installation with simple plug and play. It’s perfect for IP devices that place at the point where is hard to find AC outlet or unreachable, such as ceilling.
Compliant with IEEE 802.3at/af PoE+/PoE, the switch supplies up to 30 Watts per port and automatically detects PoE devices and their power class to simplify your infrastructure. The switch features surge protection and carrier grade electrical protection to protect from various power surges.
* The table list shown here is for your reference only. The actual performance should be related to your enviornment.
How it Works
*Click the tag to view the products detail
- 1.The 6320-48 800M PoE switch has 4 PoE RJ45 ports and two uplink ports.
- 2. Locate the 800m long range PoE port, plug in an Ethernet cable, data and power can be transmitted simultaneously at a maximum of 800 meters.
- 3. The power and data is injected to the extender simultaneously.
- 4. Place the PoE adaptor(coupler) between the switch and front-end IP devices, such as IP camera.
- 5.Connect the NVR to the switch uplink port, you are able to live view IP camera video from parking lot remotely on the monitor in the control room.
- 800M Long Range PoE+ Switch
- High durability and reliability with cable-only extension
- Supports 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 port
- Complies with IEEE802.3af/at Standard
- Plug and play easy installation
- One unit compact design
- Supports MDI/MDIX auto-detection
- Wall mountable design
- Click here to open Datasheet in PDF
|Networking Interfaces||(4) 10/100 Mbps PoE Ports|
(2) 10/100 Mbps uplink Ports
|PoE port||1-4 (only port #1 and #2 supports 800 meters long-distance PoE, second POE adapter is sold separately.)|
|RJ45 PoE power supply||Max 32W|
|Indicator||PWR、 LNK/ACT、 PoE|
|Network media (port #1 and #2)||100BASE-T: UTP category 3,4,5 cable（0≤500m）|
10BASE-TX: UTP category 5, 5e cable（500≤800m）
|MAC Address Table||2K, Automatic study, automatic updates|
|jumbo frame||2048 Bytes|
|Packet buffer||768K bit|
|Packet forwarding rate||0.89Mpps|
|Machine weight||CE, FCC, IC|
|Input Voltage||AC 100-240V 50/60Hz|
|Operating Temperature||-0°C ~ 40 °C|
|Storage Temperature||-40 °C ~ 70 °C|
|Operating Humidity||10% ~ 90% non-condensing|
|Storage Humidity||5% ~ 90% non-condensing|
|Surge Protection||Differential mode±2KV，Common mode ±6KV|
|Electrostatic standard||Contact 6KV,air 8KV|
- Q:Can it be used in 600 meters distance?
- Q:Can you hook two of these together to get further?
- Q:Does the switch have mounting screws for it?
- Q:Is this switch capable of powering 4 ip cameras for 300 meters?
- Q:Are there indicator lights for each port?
- Q:Is the power supply included?
A:Yes, It can be used within 800 meters. However, the bandwidth will reduce to 10Mbps automatically after 300 meters.
A:Not. 800 meter is the limited for the Ethernet cable to transmit the power and data.
A:Yes, there is mounting point at the bottom of the switch. Just two screws can hang the switch on the wall tightly.
A:No, only port #1 is capable of support long distance PoE (up to 800 meters). The rest of 3 ports only can supply standard 100 meters PoE.
A:There’s a green LED on each port. It lights up when linked and flashes with that port’s traffic.
A:Yes,the power supply is built-in the switch.
+ Technical Drawing
+ What is included
- 1. 4-Port PoE switch
- 2. PoE adaptor * 1
- 3. User Guide
Do you have any questions or concerns?
Ultra 800M Long Range PoE Solution
So imagine you have a lake-house, but the distance from your house to the lake is more than 500m, you want to put up a camera system in order to take a closer look of what is going around the lake, well there is the fiber optic cable that can be considered, but unfortunately it only covers 100m in distance. Now here comes a better solution, the ultra 800m long range PoE solution. Now to solve this issue above is easy installing this long range device. It not only meets the requirements of today’s networking where long-distance transmission of data and power is needed, making it a perfect and fast solution to accomplishing a long-distance network.Read more