8 PoE Powered Switch is powerful device with high power budget to receive power and data from back-end PSU and pass through to front-end IP devices.
Expanding network ports for multiple IP powered devices in an easy way. Working with Fastcabling 5720-74 PoE injector or 5543-60 PoE switch, the whole system will provide 71W remaining power. This switch is designed to supply PoE for IP devices deployed in the field where power source is difficult to acquire.
The PoE data-in port in the switch receives the power and data from another PoE switch or PoE injector, which delivers high power budget up to 71W to meet different demands over Single Ethernet cable, and the pass through switch expands up to 7 network ports with PoE and gigabit switching capacity, supplying multiple IP devices. The PoE port complies with IEEE802.3at(PoE+) standard. Each PoE port is capable of output maximum power up to 30W.
The switch allows you to expand network access in a rational quantity, saving unnecessary cost, meanwhile repeats the network capability for another 100 meters. No requirement of AC outlet is ideal for wire-constrained application, dealing with the case while power source is not presented in the field.
The PoE switch is in compact size but high power budget as well as quiet fanless, natural cooling design. It is an ideal solution for space-constrained place. With plug and play PoE design, the installation is easy and fast. The switch can work under temperature range from -20℃ to 70℃.
How it Works
*Click the tag to view the products detail
- 71 Watt pass through power budget
- Expand and repeat your PoE network for up to 7 IP devices
- No AC adapter is required, powered by PoE switch or PoE injector.
- Wide range operating temperature from -20℃ to 70℃for outdoor applications.
- Compact fanless design avoids overheating
- Gigabit switching capacity
- Both PoE and PoE+ supported
- Dimensions 152 × 120 × 52 mm
- Weight: 681 g
- Networking Interfaces: (1)10/100/1000 Mbps PoE Ports (1)1 Gbps RJ45 PoE Pass through Ports
- Management Interface: Plug & play
- Switching Capacity: 16Gbps
- Forwarding Rate: 11.9Mpps
- MAC Address Table: 4K，Automatic study, automatic updates
- Jumbo frame:9216 Bytes
- Packet buffer: 1.5M bit
- Maximum VLANs: 255
- Power Method: External or Pass through PoE
- Power Supply: 48V-55VDC
- PoE budget: 71W
- LEDs Per Port:PWR, LNK/ACT, PoE
- ESD/EMP Protection: Air: ± 8 kV, Contact: ± 6 kV
- Surge Protection: Different mode ±4 kv, Common mode ±6 kv
- Operating Temperature: -20°C ~ 70 °C
- Operating Humidity: 5% ~ 90% non-condensing
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- PoE Interfaces: PoE+ IEEE 802.3af/at (Pins 1, 2+; 3, 6-), Cisco capacitor detected devices
- Max. PoE+ Wattage per Port by PSE: 32W
- Voltage Range 802.3at Mode: DC48V
- Click here to open Datasheet in PDF
+What is included?
- 1. 8 Port PoE Powered Switch
- 2. Quick guide
- Q: How much power budget does this switch provide?
- Q: Can it work at outdoor? I want to add it to my security system.
- Q: Does the pass through switch require a front-end PoE device?
- Q: Is it safe to my devices?
A: 5541-25 PoE powered switch delivers high power budget up to 71W to meet different demand. The PoE port complies with IEEE802.3at(PoE+) standard. Each PoE port is capable of output maximum power up to 30W.
A: The switch can work under temperature range from -20℃ to 70℃. Perfectly fine in various outdoor environments.
A: Actually not. You can use it to power devieces while the connected devices do not need network.
A: This switch is back comapliant with IEEE 802.3af/at standard,which takes 2 twisted pairs to transmit data and power,it can work with any devices that supports IEEE 802.3af/at standard.
+ Related Product
Do you have any questions or concerns?
PoE Expansion with One Cable
As the development of Internet of Thing (IoT) under this tech-orientation era, network devices are indispensable and are commonly used in business and home, such as IP camera, Wireless Access Points(WAPs), VoIP phone and so on. Additionally, some of them are PoE-enabled devices, also called PoE powered devices. Therefore, you might be more or less faced with expansion issue for your existing networking infrastructure because of the unexpected grow-up demand of multiple network devices at places where hard to find or deploy AC outlets and network ports, such as pole, garage, and backyard etc. That said, multiple RJ45 ports are required in this scenario. While some even want to get network and power expanded with one network cabling. Then what to do? Today, let’s focus on a practical and advanced product named PoE Powered Pass Through Switch, this might give you a feasible solution.Read more
How to build a PoE network system for high powered devices?
Power hungry applications have been used in office and home widely, therefore the demands of new high power PoE are increasing, which means advanced PoE technology and standard are urgenly needed for providing steadier power and network to these power hungry IP devices. Thankfully, you’re not completely out of luck, you can find cost-saving and safe solutions in Fastcabling, meanwhile, the solutions we provide is also suitable for your existing non-PoE system.Read more