PoE Powered Switch is powerful device with high power budge to receive power and data from back-end PSU and pass through to front-end IP devices.
Expanding network ports for multiple IP powered devices in an easy way. Working with Fastcabling 5720-74 PoE injector and 5543-45 PoE switch, the whole system will provide 65W remaining power. This switch is designed to supply PoE for IP devices deployed in the field where power source is difficult to acquire.
The PoE data-in port in the switch receives the power and data from another PoE switch or PoE injector, which delivers high power budget up to 65W to meet different demands over Single Ethernet cable, and the pass through switch expands up to 4 network ports with PoE and gigabit switching capacity, supplying multiple IP devices, such as IP camera, access point, VoIP etc. The PoE ports complies with IEEE802.3at (PoE+) standard. Each PoE port is capable of output maximum power up to 30W.
The switch allows you to expand network access in a rational quantity, saving unnecessary cost, meanwhile repeats the network capability for another 100 meters. No requirement of AC outlet is ideal for wire-constrained application, dealing with the case while power source is not presented in the field.
The PoE switch is in compact size but high power budget as well as quiet fanless, natural cooling design. It is an ideal solution for space-constrained place. With plug and play PoE design, the installation is easy and fast. The switch can work under temperature range from -20℃ to 60℃.
How it Works
*Click the tag to view the products detail
- 65 Watt pass through power budget
- Expand and repeat your PoE network for up to 4 IP devices
- No AC adapter is required, powered by PoE switch or PoE injector.
- Compact fanless design avoids overheating
- Both PoE and PoE+ supported
- Gigabit switching capacity
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor deployment
- Dimensions: 168×93×32mm
- Weight: 681g
- Networking Interfaces: (4) 10/100/1000 Mbps PoE Ports (1) 1 Gbps RJ45 PoE Pass through Ports
- Management Interface: Plug & play
- Switching Capacity: 10Gbps
- Forwarding Rate: 8.9Mpps
- MAC Address Table: 2K，Automatic study, automatic updates
- Jumbo frame: 9216 Bytes
- Packet buffer: 1M bit
- Power Method: External or Pass through PoE
- Power Supply: 48V-55VDC
- PoE budget: 65W
- LEDs Per Port: PWR, LNK/ACT, PoE
- ESD/EMP Protection: Air: ± 10 kV, Contact: ± 8 kV
- Surge Protection: Different mode ±4 kv, Common mode ±6 kv
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 40 °C
- Operating Humidity: 5% ~ 90% non-condensing
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- PoE Interfaces: PoE+ IEEE 802.3af/at (Pins 1, 2+; 3, 6-)
- Max. PoE+ Wattage per Port by PSE: 32W
- Voltage Range 802.3at Mode: DC55V
- Click here to open Datasheet in PDF
+ What is included?
- 1. 65W PoE Powered Switch
- 2. Quick guide
- Q: How much power buget does this switch provide? A: 5543-70 PoE powered switch delivers high power budget up to 65W to meet different demand. The PoE port complies with IEEE802.3at(PoE+) standard. Each PoE port is capable of output maximum power up to 30W.
- Q: Can it work in outdoor? I want to add it to my security system.
- Q: Does the pass through switch require a front-end PoE device?
- Q: Is it safe to my devices?
- Q: Does the PoE powered switch work in rainy day? I need some to build security system for my new hotel.
- Q: Would it work when the switch uses with non-PoE devices?
A: The switch can work under temperature range from -10℃to55℃. Perfectly fine in various outdoor environments.
A: Actually not. You can use it to power devieces while the connected devices do not need network.
A: This switch employed IEEE 802.3bt standard, the latest PoE technology, which takes all 4 twisted pairs to transmit data and power.
A: Actually, this PoE powered switch isn’t waterproof if only use itself. Based on special case, we design and make suitable waterproof box to use with switch, injector and etc. Contact us and get more detail.
A: Yes. There is an optional button to decide whether network transmission. When turn off it, the PoE powered switch only provides power for connected devices.
+ Related Product
Do you have any questions or concerns?
How to build a PoE network system for high powered devices?
Power hungry applications have been used in office and home widely, therefore the demands of new high power PoE are increasing, which means advanced PoE technology and standard are urgenly needed for providing steadier power and network to these power hungry IP devices. Thankfully, you’re not completely out of luck, you can find cost-saving and safe solutions in Fastcabling, meanwhile, the solutions we provide is also suitable for your existing non-PoE system.Read more
PoE Expansion with One Cable
As the development of Internet of Thing (IoT) under this tech-orientation era, network devices are indispensable and are commonly used in business and home, such as IP camera, Wireless Access Points(WAPs), VoIP phone and so on. Additionally, some of them are PoE-enabled devices, also called PoE powered devices. Therefore, you might be more or less faced with expansion issue for your existing networking infrastructure because of the unexpected grow-up demand of multiple network devices at places where hard to find or deploy AC outlets and network ports, such as pole, garage, and backyard etc. That said, multiple RJ45 ports are required in this scenario. While some even want to get network and power expanded with one network cabling. Then what to do? Today, let’s focus on a practical and advanced product named PoE Powered Pass Through Switch, this might give you a feasible solution.Read more