30W Outdoor Industrial Waterproof PoE Injector is convenient and reliable solution that allows various IP devices to get sufficient power at outdoor.
Using this device at outdoor environment without concern of bad weather condition like rainy, snowy, dusty and ultra low or high temperature, IP device is able to obtain power and network from 100 meters away stably.
30W Outdoor Industrial Waterproof PoE Injector is special designed for outdoor tough environment applications because it has great waterproof capacity. With the combination of PoE technology, power and network can be delivered to front-end various PDs simultaneously and stably via single Ethernet cable, eliminating local AC outlet, which is perfect for remote location where is hard to find AC outlet or deploy one.
It adopts IEEE 802.3at standard to provide a maximum of 30W output power and Gigabit network for the front-end IP devices, such as PoE IP camera, PoE wireless access point, VoIP phone etc.
It comes with a longer usage life and works stably as its extremely qualified IP67 waterproof rating and durable metal housing as well as wide working temperature range from –40 to 75°C, saving a lot hassle to use extra protective measures and reducing frequent maintenance and replacement.
Additionally, equipped with waterproof RJ45 Ethernet cable connector and shielded plug, the injector is capable to work normally under water or directly bury under the ground.
Beside with the feature of wide input voltage range 24V~56V DC, you are opt to choose different power supply to meet your need, it also gives you flexibility to use dual or backup power to ensure stable operation.
+ How it works
- 1. The 5720-44 outdoor PoE injector has two ports, one is for “Data In”, the other is for “PoE Out”. (“Data In” is Data Input; “PoE Out” is Power and data Output.)
- 2. Connect the “Data In” port to one of the Ethernet switch ports with a 1000BASE-T UTP cable, the data can be transmitted to the injector.
- 3.There is a DC power port on the other side, connect the power cord (included) to the nearest AC power or outdoor power supply unit, the injector gets power and starts working.
- 4. Connect the “PoE Out” port to any standard PoE or PoE+ front-end devices with a 1000BASE-T UTP with PoE cable.
- 5. Power and data simultaneously delivers to your PoE or non-PoE powered devices.
- Ideal for outdoor or industrial installation
- Output power up to 30W over 100 meters (328ft) UTP
- Full Duplex 10/100/1000 Gigabit speeds
- IP67 waterproof rating and durable metal housing
- Wide working temperature range from –40 to 75°C
- Waterproof RJ45 Ethernet cable connector and shielded plug
- Plug & Play, No configuration required
- Wide input voltage range 24~56V DC
- Power over Ethernet
PoE Standard: IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus / End-span PSE
Backward compatible with IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet
PoE Power Output: 54V DC, max. 30 watts
PoE Power Supply Type: End-span
Power Pin Assignment: 1/2 (+), 3/6 (-)
- Electrical Characteristics
Interface:Input Port:1 x 10/100/1000BASE-T “Data” in RJ45 port
Output Port:1 x 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet with IEEE 802.3at PoE+
“Data + DC” out RJ45 port
Input Power Terminal Block:1 x 2-pin terminal block – Pin 1/2 for Power (Pin 1: V+ / Pin 2: V-)
Data Rate: 10/100/1000Mbps
LED Indicator:PWR (Green)/PoE-in-use x 1 (Green)
Input Voltage: 24~56V DC
Surge Protection: 6KV
Dimensions (W x D x H): 150 x 43.8 x 72.94 mm
MTBF: >100,000 hours
Network Cable:10BASE-T: UTP category 3, 5 cable (≤100m)
100BASE-TX: UTP category 5,5e cable (≤100m)
1000BASE-T: UTP category 5e,6 cable(≤100m)
Operating Temperature: -40 ~ 75 degrees C
Storage Temperature: -40 ~ 85 degrees C
Humidity: 5 ~ 95% (non-condensing)
- Ordering Information
30W Outdoor Industrial Waterproof PoE Injector: 5720-44
- Download Datasheet
+ What is included
- 1. 30W Outdoor Industrial Waterproof PoE Injector
- 2. User Guide
Do you have any questions or concerns?
Tips for Outdoor Applications Deployment
Although WiFi connection has become a common way for people to get access to network, it has several downsides that can’t be solved by now, such as narrow coverage of WiFi signal. Actually, wired cabling is a rather more reliable way to get higher bandwidth for data transmission as well as more resistant to electromagnetic interference. As to wired cabling, one thing with which you might confront is outdoor deployment. There are several things you should know before you dive head first into the world of outdoor wired cabling deployment. Today we’ll talk about how you can accomplish outdoor applications deployment.Read more