24 port Fiber Optic SFP Managed Switch allows you finish fiber connectivity that is with different bandwith requirements conveniently and cost savings.
A standard product features power 10G uplink speed, easy installation, high security, flexibility of selecting SFP modules, which gives ease of management and investment protection for the evolving business needs.
The Fastcabling 24 port Fiber Optic SFP Managed Switch features 24 100/1000Mbps SFP ports and 4 10G SFP+ port. 10 Gbps fiber ports and multiple dual speed fiber ports deliver high-speed networking. It allows you to interconnect up to 24 SFP and 4 SPF+ modules of different or similar SFP modules including SC/ LC fiber types. With 10 Gigabit uplink, the switch can handle extremely large amounts of data in a secure topology linking to an industrial backbone or high capacity servers. It greatly simplifies the tasks of upgrading the industrial LAN for catering to increasing bandwidth demands.
The Switch is loaded with powerful traffic management and QoS features to enhance connection services by telecoms and ISPs, which are particularly useful for workgroups, office LANs, and enterprise networks’ applications.
This switch offers advanced switching and security features normally found in more expensive switches. You’ll get extensive management capabilities, greater bandwidth control, and QoS for switching in VoIP and other real-time, high-performance applications.
Your network is safe with this switch. It also offers MAC address filtering and VLAN capabilities so you can segregate networks. The network administrators can now construct highly-secure corporate networks with considerably less time and effort than before.
What’s more, it enable the administrator to conveniently boost network efficiency by configuring Layer 3 IPv4/IPv6 VLAN static routing manually.
To provide more bandwidth to a specific application or segment, combine ports using the switch’s 802.3ad Link Aggregate Control Protocol capabilities, creating a multilink trunk for load sharing.
Dual 100~240V AC power supply enhances availability of the Switch as it is utilized as backup power supply solution to ensure its continuous operation.
- Includes (24) 100/1000-Mbps SFP fiber ports and (4) 10 gigabit SFP fiber
- 4*10Gbps fiber ports deliver High-speed Networking
- Pay-as-you-grow. Add SFPs when you need them to expand your network
- Get advanced switching and performance capabilities
- High performance and high security
- Well suited for powerful applications
- Manage via the Web or command line
- Auto-negotiation in TP port
- Dimensions: 440*260*44mm
- Weight: 3.5kg
- Standard: IEEE 802.3、IEEE 802.3u、IEEE 802.3ab 、IEEE 802.3z、IEEE 802.3x、IEEE 802.1X、IEEE
802.1q 、IEEE 802.1p IEEE 802.1p、IEEE 802.1d IEEE 802.1d 、IEEE 802.1w IEEE 802.1w、IEEE 802.3ad
- Interface: 24*1000Mbps SFP Slots 4* 10G SFP+ Slots
- Indicator: PWR、LNK/ACT、SYS
- Network media: 10BASE-T: UTP category 3,4,5 cable（≤100m） 100BASE-TX: UTP category 5, 5e cable（≤100m） 1000BASE-T: UTP category 5e, 5 cable（≤100m） 1000BASE-X: MMF, SMF 10GBASE-X: MMF, SMF
- MAC Address Table: 16K, Auto-learning, Auto-aging
- Jumbo frame: 9216Bytes
- Transfer Mode: Store-and-forward
- Packet Forward Speed: 95Mpps
- Packet buffer: 1.5MB
- Switching Capacity: 128Gbps
- Fan Quantity(L*W*H): 2
- Green energy saving: IEEE 802.3az
- Input Power Supply: Input Power Supply
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 40 °C
- Storage Temperature: -40 °C ~ 70 °C
- Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5% ~ 90% non-condensing
- MTBF: >100000 hour
- Click here to open Datasheet in PDF
- Q: Is it fanless?
A: No, it has a built-in fan to help dissipate heat.
- Q: What is the standard for the power cord?
A: We ship basing on order. American standard, Europe standard, UK standard, and other standards are available.
- Q: What is the voltage input?
A: AC100-AC240V universal power input.
- Q: Any ideas why my uplink port won’t go to 1000 mbps? It is stuck at 100 mbps directly connected to a router with a 1m patch cable.
A: The link speed is negotiated with the router. If router is 100mbps, you will not be able to get 1000mbps transfer speeds.
- Q: Can I know the information of each port?
A: Yes, this is a managed switch; you can access the port information through web browser.
- Q: All ports are Gigabit?
A: 24 gigabit fiber ports and 4 10G fiber ports.
- Q: Is there a port that can be directly connected to the fiber optic cable?
A: Do not. You need to install an SFP module to connect the fiber optic cable.
+ What is included
- 1. 24 port Fiber Optic SFP Managed Switch
- 2. User Guide
- 3-year GURANTEE
For peace and quiet, we offer a 3-year warranty on all our products.
You can return your product within 30 days of receipt of the product for full refund.
Do you have any questions or concerns?
Fiber Optic Cable Solution for Security IP cameras
Today, we will mainly focus on the connecting ways by using fiber products from Fastcabling to settle down long distance IP cameras deployment problem. If you are confronting with similar situation or interested in the connecting ways, please keep reading. Read more