16 Port 802.3bt PoE+ Switch with SFP is ideal for small and medium sized business to add a central management system and transmit power and data for IP powered devices.
This switch is optimized for network efficiency, operational cost savings, and ease of management, which features advanced visual LCD screen, which provides an intuitive way to know the status of the each IP devices connecting to the switch.
The visual switch equips with 16 PoE 10/100Mbps RJ45 ports, 2*10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 and 2 Gigabit combo SFP ports, Besides, among the 16 ports, port 1-2 support IEEE 802.3bt standard compliant powered devices with a maximum of 60W output voltage per port, which is the ideal choice for enterprise with high power supplying requirement to different IP devices, such as IP surveillance, VoIP and wireless service providers. Featuring great PoE functionality, and enhanced performance and usability, it is purposely designed for converged networks.
Visual LCD screen display can monitor the current status of power usage of PoE IP devices, including output voltage, uplink rate, helping administrators to figure out the real-time condition of devices easily, especially when managing dozens of devices.
Compliant with IEEE 802.3bt/at/af PDs, the switch supplies up to 60 W or 30W per port and automatically detects PoE devices and their power class to simplify your infrastructure. With two Gigabit SFP ports, it provides fiber connectivity options to satisfy long distance network deployment.
It has intelligent powered device alive check to reduce administrator management burden. Once remote devices are hangs or freezes, that means the PD stops working and it is without response, auto power reset will reboot devices by switch off the power and switch on after automatically.
Communication link detection prevent all the PoE ports of the visual PoE switch from being active at the same time and the PoE ports can be configured to allow each port to be activated at the interval time. The switch features surge protection and carrier grade electrical protection to protect from various power surges.
+ How it works
- 1. The 5543-30 Visual PoE switch has 14 PoE RJ45 ports, and two Gigabit uplink ports, and two SFP slots for long range transmission.
- 2. Connect these PoE ports to high or low power IP devices with single Ethernet cable, power and data can be transmitted simultaneously.
- 3. There is a DC power port on the other side, plug the power cord (included) into the nearest AC outlet, the switch gets power and starts to work.
- 4. Connect NVR to the PoE RJ45 port with Ethernet cable, you are able to view live video from your IP cameras on the monitor.
- 5. You can monitor the operation status of these ports through the intuitive LED display screen.
- Single port output power up to 60W
- Provides power and data connection for up to 16 PoE IP devices.
- Intuitive way to manage the power and network
- Real-time auto-alarm status on error conditions of each IP device through LCD screen
- 10/100 Mbps PoE RJ45 port & Gigabit SFP port
- Provide flexible fiber optic link
- Auto Power Reset (APR) monitors & automatically restarts edge devices
- Auto detect power device
- Enhanced surge protection
- Q: How far can my IP camera connect with this switch?
- Q: What is the Max. PoE power budget per port?
- Q: Can I plug non-PoE device to the PoE ports?
- Q: How do I connect the switch to my main network? Will this cause potential frying on my main network?
- Q: Is this a managed switch?
- Q: Does this switch have some type of safety Protection?
- Q: Will visual PoE switch work with 220v?
A: It is 100 meters with standard IEEE802 network. If CCTV mode is turned on, the max. distance between camera and the switch can reach 250 meters, but the data rate will be slowed down to 10Mbps.
A: 25.5W per port. The actual PoE budget also depends on your IP devices. If the IP devices is compatible with IEEE802.3af standard, The visual PoE switch will only output 14.4W. The PoE switch can output 25.5W only if the front-end IP devices is compatible with IEEE802.3at.
A: Yes. That PoE port will work as convenient Ethernet port. The visual PoE switch can detect the feedback current and determine whether it is the legal PoE device or not. If the device doesn’t need power, the visual PoE switch will not send the power.
A: Either the PoE port, uplink port or SFP fiber port can work as uplink port. However, you can’t connect more than one ports to same upstream network which will create ring network. You only need to pick one of the port as uplink. No, It will not cause potentially fry the devices on the main network. The visual PoE has built-in IC to determine whether the devices on the another end requires power or not.
A: The visual switches provide the most simply and straight way to monitor and manage your network. You can manage the switch by using the LCD display.
A: Except for the power signature which will detect and determine whether you IP devices need power or not, the visual PoE switch also has Over Load Protection, Ultra Low Load Protection, Short Circuit Protection. You can monitor those protection by using the LCD display.
A: Yes, the visual PoE switch has built-in internal power supply which accepts universal input from 100V-240VAC.
- Dimensions: 440*232*45mm
- Weight: 5kg
- Networking Interfaces: (16) 10/100 Mbps PoE Ports (2) 1 Gbps RJ45 Ethernet Ports (2) 1 Gbps Combo SFP Ethernet Ports
- Management Interface: LCD Display
- Switching Capacity: 11.2Gbps
- Forwarding Rate: 8.33Mpps
- MAC Address Table: 8K，Automatic study, automatic updates
- Jumbo frame: 9216 Bytes
- Packet buffer: 4.1M bit
- Maximum VLANs: 255
- Power Method: 100-240VAC/50-60 Hz, Universal Input
- Power Supply: AC/DC, Internal, 380W DC
- PoE budget: 350W
- LEDs Per Port: PWR, LNK/ACT, PoE
- ESD/EMP Protection: Air: ± 8 kV, Contact: ± 6 kV
- Surge Protection: Different mode ±4 kv, Common mode ±6 kv
- Operating Temperature: -5°C ~ 50 °C
- Operating Humidity: 5% ~ 90% non-condensing
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- PoE Interfaces: PoE+ IEEE 802.3af/at (Pins 1, 2+; 3, 6-), Cisco capacitor detected devices
- Max. PoE+ Wattage per Port by PSE: 32W
- Voltage Range 802.3at Mode: DC53V
- Click here to open Datasheet in PDF
+ What is included
- 1. 16 Port PoE+ Switch with SFP
- 2. User guide
- 3-year GURANTEE
- For peace and quiet, we offer a 3-year warranty on all our products.
- You can return your product within 30 days of receipt of the product for full refund.
Do you have any questions or concerns?
How to build a PoE network system for high powered devices?Power hungry applications have been used in office and home widely, therefore the demands of new high power PoE are increasing, which means advanced PoE technology and standard are urgenly needed for providing steadier power and network to these power hungry IP devices. Thankfully, you’re not completely out of luck, you can find cost-saving and safe solutions in Fastcabling, meanwhile, the solutions we provide is also suitable for your existing non-PoE system.Read more