1 Pair Wireless Long Range Ethernet Bridge is a complete system to set up high speed wireless network connection that requires long distance transmission range fast and easily.
Using the Wireless Network Bridge pair in the applications at outdoor harsh environment where are hard to access network to get high speed and safe network with a long distance WiFi coverage via very convenient installation.
The 1 Pair Wireless Long Range Ethernet Bridge is specially designed to extend network transmission range by building high-speed point to point or point to multipoint wireless communication to provide network for remote IP devices deployment, such IP camera, wireless access point, VoIP phones, remote printers etc.
The device makes great use of solving the difficulty and complexity for wire and network cabling deployment, saving plenty of cost and time. It is well suitable to apply in some remote or dangerous areas, such as at farm, parking lot, highway, oil pipeline, inflammable and explosive area etc.
Complied with 802.11a/n/an/ac WiFi standard, you are able to set up a wireless connection at a maximum of 900Mbps transmission data rate within the 3KM transmission range with no obstacles.
Moreover, 1 Pair Wireless Long Range Ethernet Bridge also offers plug and play connection and you can match the wavelength of each bridge easily by only pressing a single button, without complicated configuration on the web. Besides, an intuitive signal strength indication helps you know the real status of the WiFi signal for effective installation.
With waterproof and weatherproof design and certified IP65 protection, stable wireless connection is available even under outdoor or industrial harsh environment.
*The table list shown here is for your reference only. The actual performance should be related to your enviornment.
+ How it works
- 1. The 6380-33 1 Pair Wireless Long Range Ethernet Bridge works in pair to set up point to point long-range wireless connection for up to 3KM.
- 2.Power up the wireless bridge with a DC power supply or PoE supply, and match the two wireless bridges in the same frequency.
- 3.Make the two bridges at the line of sight and mount the wireless bridge firmly at the local side and remote side where you want to install IP devices.
- 4.Make sure the WiFi signal strong enough via the intuitive signal indicator.
- 5.Connect IP devices to the wireless bridge’s LAN port by using an Ethernet cable, long-distance video data can be sent back to the local side in a wireless way at a maximum speed of 900Mbps.
- Meet long distance WiFi coverage demand
- Point to Point or Multipoint wireless communication
- 10/100/1000Mbps network speed for IP devices
- Easy installation
- IP65 Waterproof protection
- Stable wireless connection even with obstructed pathways
- High security and compatibility
- Optional DC 24V passive PoE power or DC 12V power
- Low power consumption
- Click here to open Datasheet in PDF
|Communication Protocol||Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (DSSS) = DBPSK,DQPSK,CCK; OFDM = BPSK,QPSK,16-QAM,64-QAM|
|Half-power Beamwidth||60 degrees|
|Transmission Rate||11a: -72dbm@54Mbps, -88dbm@6Mbps|
11ac: -66.5dbm@MCS7, -83dbm@MCS0
|Access Mode||Infrastructure mode, WDS-enabled bridging|
|Security||WPA-PSK(AES, TKIP), 128/64-bit WEP|
|Transmission Rate||10/100/1000 Mbps|
|Transmission Encoding Method||100 BASE-TX 4B5B/MLT-3|
10 Base-T Manchester Coding
|Hardwire connections||(1) 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Ports|
(1) 10/100 Mbps RJ45 Ports
|LAN Port||802.3u, Auto Sensing, Auto MDIX|
|Power Supply||DC24V PoE or DC12V 1A|
|Power Consumption||About 10W|
|Emission Power||5.8G(11AC): HT80: 23dBm@ MCS9|
- Q:Is it possible to have one as access point and two as bridge clients in a multipoint network?
- Q: Do they need to be in clear view of each other? or can I have a building in between devices?
- Q:how much power does this use?
- Q:Can i use cat 5 to set this up?
- Q:Can you stop people from stealing your internet without your permission with this?
- Q:Does this device give it’s own ip to the computers connected ? or does it use the ip of the main router?
- Q:Does it come with the Ethernet cable?
- Q: Does it handle multiple vlans? Does it trunk everything?
- Q:Can this product work through windows?
- Q:Can you power this device from a standard POE port, not using the injector?
A:Yes, You can turn on the access point or turn off to hide the access point while both pairs working as a bridge. You can access internet with this hot spot while it has been turned on.
A: The devices should have as little in the way of each other as possible. The devices perform the best when there are no obstructions. Putting a cement wall between them won’t work.
A: 24VDC PoE or DC12V 1A. You can either power the device either through RJ45 port with 12VDC PoE or DC12V terminator.
A:Yes. You have to configure your PC computer to same sub net. Actually, there is no need to get PC or other involved if you just want to set up bridge. The push button can adjust the channel and make them pairing easily.
A:Yes. It can be encrypted and invisible SSID. You can even hide the access point by turning off the WiFi hot spot.
A:Yes, The devices can be discovered with broadcast IP address 169.254.254.254. You can either access the web browser by using the cable connection or the WiFi access point of the device. The device has building routing. Your actual devices running between the bridge doesn’t have to use the same IP sub net as the device itself which means whatever your IP devices such like the IP cameras still can use 192.168.1.10/24 sub net.
A:It only comes with short patch code (1 meter)
A: No, it doesn’t support multiple VLANs, it truck everything to another side.
A:Yes. The windows don’t block the signal.
A: No, this device only supports 24VDC no standard PoE. It doesn’t work with IEEE802.3af/at PoE standard which adopts DC48V as a power source.
+ What is included
- 1.wireless Ethernet bridge * 2
- 2.1 meter cat5e patch cord
- 3.24V PoE injector *2
- 4.User Guide
Do you have any questions or concerns?
Long-distance WiFi transmission solution
The trend of IoT (Internet of Thing) has become more and more popular in this technology age, the Internet seems to be an important part of our daily lives. In other words, IP-based network devices are applied in various archives. Networking (Ethernet) is easy to access for homes or businesses located in cities or it is not a problem for network devices to have a stable network within 100 meters of your main network, while you can sometimes have problems getting your remote network devices to work precisely as they are close to the main network due to the limitation of the Ethernet transmission distance, or that the distribution area is inconvenient or impossible to get a new network (Ethernet) distributed. Read more